Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Taxi Driver



 Don't you just love Taxi Driver?I mean how Jodie Foster dresses in that film?She struts her stuff in that film while wearing wide-brimmed hats,high-waisted shorts,green sunglasses,and old fashioned bags(which I looooove!)And the fact that she is a runaway prostitute,her and her friend,makes me want to die laughing.Because this film has had some many people complaining about how it shows children how to be sexual,or act sexual.But really if you just sat and thunk about it,what child in their right mind would want to leave home and sell their body for sex?I dont know,me either?But I only llike the film because of the cast(Robert DeNiro)and outfits(Did someone just say SHOPPING?!?!?)Well,If you haven't never seen it,just Netflix it,I would.But I'm not you,and you're definely not Me!
<3
Imani



No comments:

Post a Comment